Tall Men Style Tips
- Tall bodies tend to be disproportionate or can look lanky, so aim to add bulk in certain areas to break it up.
- Try Color Blocking: charcoal trousers with a black blazer, or gray trousers with a navy blazer.
- Utilize separates to break up body frame.
- Lighter shades add bulk and can add width to areas needed.
- Chinos can add width to your lower body to balance it out if your have a broad upper body.
- Prints and colors suit a tall man best, because they add points of focus.
- Horizontal lines add width and should be chosen over vertical lines.
- Crew necks give you broader shoulders and shorten your neck. Choose crew over v-neck, as v-necks will only elongate your neck further.
- Loose fits do not flatter, they only add to the lanky look.
- Long torsos with short leg bodies should aim for jackets that finish at the waist so as to provide length in the right areas and balance the body out.
- Long legs and shorter torsos should aim for longer lengths in jackets to get the opposite affect.
- Avoid skinny jeans and pants because it will create an imbalance and cause you to look lankier.
- Belts are a great way to break up your silhouette. Stick with belts.
- Round toes suit you best, but depending on your height it could not matter either.
Like the style tips? Get more here.
Read More: 12 Tips For Short Guy Style