Sin City is one helluva city that will make or break you. The abundant alcohol, gambling and fast broads are abundant and if you’re not disciplined, will wreck your life. On the flip side, visiting Las Vegas is one of the best vacations you can make for making incredible memories, banging hot girls and letting loose. I lived in Vegas and am there frequently throughout the year, so here are my observations from real experience.
11. Besides partying, there’s not much to do. What I love about Los Angeles, is that there’s an incredible amount of things to do. Want to surf? Hit the beach. Want to go skiing? Hit up Big Bear. In Vegas there’s a limited amount of activities due to it’s location and being landlocked.
10. If you’re a gambler and you don’t have self-control you will go broke within a few months. I’m not a big gambler at all, but I had friends who lost everything they owned due to their lack of self-control on the tables. This city was built and continues to be built on the backs of gamblers. These gorgeous casinos and clubs weren’t built off of people gambling $20 and going home.
9. There is no city on earth that’s better for pulling girls for one night stands than Las Vegas. When I lived there I was averaging 3 new girls a week and that was while working full time. Granted, I was working in top clubs as a VIP Host, but it’s still incredible at the amount of hot fast pussy available 24 hours a day.
8. The clubs are on an entirely different level than anywhere else in the United States. While I can’t speak for anywhere outside of the USA, I can easily say that nightlife in Vegas is mind-blowing. The level of energy, general aesthetics and world class DJs make Vegas the premier party destination world-wide. It’s hard to properly describe without experiencing it for yourself.
7. The heat is hot as hell and incredibly dry. The weather in Vegas is famous for being sweltering, but the flip side is that everywhere inside is air conditioned and casino ‘weather’ is the most comfortable. At night it cools down considerably during the non-summer months.
6. Alcohol is available 24/7 365. If you like to drink, then Vegas is your city. Unfortunately, you may need a new liver after a year. I have never drank so much in my life, then when I lived in Vegas. Want beer at 4am? Head to your local gas station. Want to go clubbing at 6am? Roll out to Drais or Artisan. The party never stops.
5. The cost of living is incredibly cheap. You can snag a sick high rise 1 bed room apartment right on the Strip for the same amount you’d spend on an average studio in Los Angeles. Everything is cheaper from gas to groceries. If you make good money and can save, then Vegas is a city where you can live large without draining your bank accounts.
4. The local girls are DTF. Vegas attracts a certain type of girl: likes to party, likes to have fun and is usually searching for adventure. They tend to work in the Industry as bottle waitresses (who make 6 figures), go-go dancers, bartenders etc. These girls who actually live in Vegas, tend to be extremely hot and DTF. Once you actually live in Vegas, you have the best of both worlds: hot girls who live in Vegas and new girls coming and going every weekend who are DTF. Vegas truly is a sexpot.
3. You have to have outside interests to have a normal life. If all you do is party, gamble and fuck, you’ll get burned out. It sounds great in theory to do that 24/7, but trust me it gets old. I like Vegas in doses now and don’t see myself living there again. You have to build a life outside of the party world in Vegas in order to have a sense of normalcy and not burn out.
2. The peak tourist season is April-September. Vegas slows down after Labor Day, pops off for New Year’s Eve, and slows back down until April when pool season starts. If you’re visiting Vegas, I highly recommend going April-September.
1. People are friendly. One aspect of Vegas that I miss, is the friendliness of locals. To a certain extent they all work in the service industry and this bleeds over to their lives outside of work. Compared to Los Angeles, people in Vegas will actually greet you and take interest in your day. It’s similar to a southern town or the Midwest where people slow down, say ‘hello’ and actually mean it.
Experience Vegas the BEST way possible. Check out GetGirlsInVegas.com