12 Great Photos Of Alpha Male Playboys In Action

Like my previous post on alpha male playboys, I decided it’s time to share some more photos that are personal favorites of mine. Look for your photo submissions in this post that you left in the comments of my previous post. You just might see yours. A picture is worth a 1,000 words and these photos depict alpha male playboys in action. By ‘action’, I mean in the company of beautiful women (not all of the photos, but most).

Note their body language and their confidence that is displayed in the photos. One aspect of a well rounded playboy is his seemingly effortless ease at which he carries himself. Now myself and the great readers of my humble blog, know that having this ‘effortlessness’ and confidence is something that can be built through hard work on oneself through focus on self-improvement in all areas of one’s life as well as learning, applying and becoming a master at Game.

Like before, I’ve included some classic playboy music for you to enjoy as you scroll the photos. Also, I posted quotes from each playboy and notice their attitudes regarding women: these guys had game before people knew what game was.

Leave your comments below and as always, thank you gentlemen for interacting. The more you interact with me, the more I know what you guys want to read about and how I can better help you all.

Cheers.

George Best (Famous footballer in Europe. RIP.)

“I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.”

“In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol – it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.”

h_00248121 George Best footballer with girlfriend Susan George  on holiday in Majorca   1969 George Best with actress and model Susan George on holiday in Palmanova, Majorca in 1969

Cary Grant (Legendary and iconic American film star. RIP)

“To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you’re impotent. She can’t wait to disprove it.”

“My father used to say, ‘Let them see you and not the suit. That should be secondary.'”

annex-hepburn-katharine-philadelphia-story-the_04 cary_grant_1229969300

notorious-533

Warren Beatty (Legendary and iconic American film star. Also famous for bedding over 1,000 women. No, that’s not a typo: over 1,000 women. Can you say boss player?)

“My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s.”

“Marriage requires a special talent, like acting. Monogamy requires genius.”

warren-232x300 warren-beatty-pic-rex-features-image-1-391600660 popup-640x538

Hugh Hefner (Founder and owner of Playboy Magazine, Hugh coined the term ‘playboy’ and made it what it is today.)

“Life is too short to be living somebody else’s dream.”

“Someone once asked, ‘What’s your best pickup line?’ I said, ‘My best pickup line is, ‘Hi, my name is Hugh Hefner.”

1B80C3AE1F33EE1F6FCC1BBC6187_h498_w598_m2

hefner-bunnies03

00219b8247170e9a569a01

Quit stalling and turn your life from ho-hum into hoe’s and fun. Go here.

Read More: 5 Tips For Success That You Can Use Today

One thought on “12 Great Photos Of Alpha Male Playboys In Action

1. errec
    06/09/2014 at 7:52 pm

Ugliest alphas with game http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KavorkaMan scroll down to “Real Life”

2. bleh
    06/03/2014 at 1:43 am

Surprised that no one has mentioned Errol Flynn yet. Not sure of his notch count but a great article on his exploits: http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/108879/Errol-Flynn-First-of-the-hellraisers

3. Jim
    05/31/2014 at 2:51 pm

Christian,
    What are some ways to generate ideas and action to grow ones bank roll?

Do you have any formal business education btw?

Thanks,
    Jim

PS- Have you heard of Nlp and visualizing things into will? I read Jim Carrey (to me he’s alpha because he pounded my all time favorite uber dream girl Jenny McCarthy-I think she was the best playboy model ever)
    moved to Hollywood and envisioned getting a $10,000,000 check for his comedy and 4 years later he did get that check. Very cool story. I used Nlp and visualized a gorgeous redhead and a cute Italian brunette- went out sarging a saw women just like them- now I just need $5,000,000 and an atteactive fair skinned (the dark meat doesnt excite me) soulmate.

• 06/03/2014 at 10:19 am

I will be doing some posts on those topics, as well as The Alpha Playboy Part 3 covering how to develop location independent income, traveling, business for playboys, etc.

Yes I have heard of NLP, visualizing things into will and that specific story. The key to that is to combine ACTION with the visualization.

• 05/31/2014 at 12:47 am

Another great playboy, I covered him in the 1st article on great playboys. Thanks for the link share though!

4. weston
    05/29/2014 at 4:36 pm

The first picture of George Best on the car strikes me as about as “unalpha” a pose as one can get. His feet dangling in mid air makes him look like a little boy sitting in a man sized chair.

• Jay
      05/30/2014 at 11:14 am

George Best does what George Best wants best soccer player to ever live!

5. JamesQ
    05/29/2014 at 12:38 pm

Some Steve McQueen pictures would have been awesome as well! 😉

• 05/29/2014 at 12:40 pm

He’s covered in the 1st article in this series linked in the first paragraph.

6. Zelcorpion
    05/29/2014 at 11:17 am

Unfortunately George Best died penniless and a raging alcoholic. Cary Grant was supposed to be gay.

BTW – I think Warren Beatty slept with close to 5000 women, since he simply approached pretty much any girl he met, sometimes even asking for sex in the first sentence. That’s some kind of pre-game Apocalypse opener, that actually worked due to his status.

The 1000-5000+ notch count Alphas: Klaus Kinski, George Hamilton, Sean Connery – though most played and still play in the case of George Hamilton a certain degree of Fame Game.

7. J
    05/29/2014 at 11:04 am

Any ugly playboys out there? I know this is supposed to be inspirational and in a sense it is, but on the other hand, these guys (as well as the ones in the first post) are pretty much handsome as fuck. Sure, they had a lot more than looks and I truly believe getting laid is a skill, but I’ve never really ran across someone (in real life or the net) who could be described as relying only on the things he can change.

• 05/29/2014 at 11:09 am

You beat me to it. I have an upcoming post on playboys who are average to ‘ugly’ planned.

I get it.

• Edward the King
      05/30/2014 at 12:39 am

Only “ugly” playboys (maybe) I’m aware of are Aristotle Onasis and Mick Jagger.
      Very good point you make here.

8. K L Manor
    05/29/2014 at 10:49 am

2 more great comments from George Best:

“I used to go missing a lot… Miss Canada. Miss United Kingdom. Miss World.”

“If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield, or shagging Miss World, it’d be a hard choice. Thankfully, I’ve done both.”

• 05/31/2014 at 12:46 am

I considered including those, because they’re literary gold. Thanks for sharing!

9. Ryan
    05/29/2014 at 10:13 am

Haha I’m from Belfast the same city as Georgie Best he fucked and drank himself to death but everyone still loves him here he’s a fucking legend! They even named our local Airport after him 🙂

• Books
      05/31/2014 at 12:51 am

Love this type of posts

• 05/31/2014 at 1:35 am

They’re also one of my favorites to do. Thanks for reading!