I’m one of those cats who has a hard time waking up. First off, I’m used to being up late and years of working and playing in nightlife has pretty much made me a nocturnal mofo. Problem is, I don’t like wasting away the day sleeping, so I had to find a solution.
At first, I slipped into the classic habit that so many find themselves in, which is cracking open an energy drink first thing in the morning.
This was my morning caffeine choice:
But, I found my energy crashing after just a few hours and, let’s keep it real: they’re not healthy at all. It’s like drinking multiple cans of soda, which I don’t even drink.
What really was the turning point for me, was that I noticed a stubborn layer of fat around my stomach that wouldn’t budge, despite my workout routine.
Lastly, is that buying one of these puppies once a day adds up to around $100 a month. Just to wake up…ridiculous.
I needed a solution.
I was doing morning smoothies that are healthy, but to be honest, the last thing I want to do when I get out of bed first thing, is peel and prep a smoothie. I want to get an instant jolt of energy without taking 10 minutes to prep for it.
Then I remembered Green Tea. I can’t say enough about it, besides that it’s cheap, tastes great, burns fat and most importantly, gives me that jolt in the morning to get my ass out of bed and be productive.
Here’s what I do:
1. I bought this exact tea. You can get it at any grocery store and it doesn’t have to be this brand, but make sure it’s natural. Cost only $2.50 for a BOX with 20 tea bags.
2. I fill a big pot with 14 cups of water and boil it.
3. Once the water has boiled, I throw 4 bags (out of a 20 bag box, that’s 5 jugs and I drink 1 jug/5 days) in the pot.
4. I let it cool and then pour it into a jug like this…
and put it in the refrigerator. Once it’s cooled, here comes the fun part…
5. Every morning now, immediately after my alarm goes off, I get out of bed, walk to the refrigerator and pull the jug out. Then I pour 3 SHOTS of the green tea and down em like it’s last call at the club. Yes, I said shots with this badboy:
Lastly, I pour myself a glass of green tea and proceed with my day.
I’ve lost that stubborn fat layer around my waist, my abs are poppin better than ever, I’m not wasting money everyday on Monsters, I have more sustained energy and for a cat who loves doing shots, I get a kick out of doing healthy ones in the morning full of green tea, instead of vodka.
If you’re addicted to Red Bulls, Monsters and Coffee, try this out and see the difference for yourself.
Summer is here and is your Game ready? Get it ready and make this summer your best yet by going here.
Read More: Must Read: 5 Tips For How To Build The Life You Want