Invitation To My 30th Birthday Bash

BirthdayGirls

As some of you know may know, my 30th birthday is this month and as a part of the excessive alcohol intake and parties planned for the week, I’m inviting you to join me in celebrating 3 decades of debauchery Saturday, August 16th at a Hollywood club.

I will be joined by close friends, some pretty girls and any of you fine gents who would like to attend. Best of all? It’s free.

Bring yourself, dress sharp and let’s shut Hollywood the fuck down!

To RSVP and for the location, send me an email so I can get a head count: AskChristian@RealChristianMcQueen.com

One thought on “Invitation To My 30th Birthday Bash

1. Altair
    08/05/2014 at 11:00 pm

easy way to meet McQueen to see if his teaching and gaming style are a good fit for you! Would hit if I lived in SoCal

2. J Rawles
    08/03/2014 at 11:10 pm

Happy Dirty 30 McQueen grab a 19yo USC girl for a gift.

3. J Rawles
    08/03/2014 at 11:09 pm

Very cool. I should be in LA next year-I hope we can grab a drink and you can show me where the big breasted blondes are at out there.

4. Jace Lawren
    08/03/2014 at 10:27 pm

Sounds dope! Too bad im not 21 yet.

• D
      08/04/2014 at 5:55 am

My 21st birthday is only a few days after the date!

Christian, is your birthday actually on August 16 or are you choosing that date because it’s a Saturday?

I don’t know if I can go but have fun man!

HHEEYYOO! Happy early birthday brooo! *Internet High Five + Fist Bump + Hand Shake* Hahaha

• 08/04/2014 at 7:15 pm

I’ve gotten emails about that, but I will set up an all ages meet up in LA soon as well.

• D
        08/08/2014 at 9:51 am

You’re welcome Christian, have serious fun man! Awesome! It will be a long drive … but it can be done.

5. 08/03/2014 at 12:47 am

Damn. I was hoping you would have it in Vegas as I just moved here two weeks ago.