Lights, Camera, Action! An Exclusive Video Interview From NYC

Fotor0121151749

This past weekend in NYC I was interviewed by Goldmund, the owner and writer of the NYC based blog GoldmundUnleashed.com and recent author of the excellent book Go Forth: A Journey South.

Before the Rat Pack meetup that was held in the Meatpacking District of NYC at the Gansevoort Hotel, Goldmund joined me in my hotel room to do an exclusive interview on a variety of topics.

We sipped on Vodka, we discussed women, what it means to be a playboy and the ingredient that every man should incorporate into his life, in this over 20 minute long interview.

For the first time ever, I said ‘yes’ to the video interview and I’m happy to share it with you all right now.

Enjoy gents and leave your feedback in the comments below.

Note: the videos may only show on a desktop or mobile device, but might not show in your email.

Part 1:

Part 2:

P.S. A big shout out to everyone who attended the NYC meetup. It was a great time meeting the readers of this blog. Stay tuned, the best is yet to come…

Fotor0121151749

Sick and tired of no dates and lack of sex?? Click the banner above to solve those problems right now.

Get the guide to manhood here.

Read More: The Mentality Of A Ladies Man

One thought on “Lights, Camera, Action! An Exclusive Video Interview From NYC

1. CharlyO
    12/02/2014 at 3:18 am

Hey Christian, first time I leave a comment here but being a follower of the blog for long time. The interview is amazing in some many aspects and lots of learn from you. I have a quick question, what’s the brand/model of your watch? Thanks!

2. Og Nor Cal
    11/27/2014 at 1:13 pm

Christian, this is so much more informative and frankly more fun than everything else you’ve done. Please keep doing more vids brother! Unfortunately, my ex psycho bitch girlfriend burned and/or took my suits when we broke. Starting from scratch in life and with suits!

3. Jordan
    11/26/2014 at 8:44 pm

First time commenting here, but a long time reader.

I agree with everyone else, you should definitely start posting more video content, provided you have the time/resources. Your presence on camera was fucking money. I actually watched that video last night before going out, took what you said on board, and went home with a girl. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Also, I’ve always wanted to pull off a white blazer. Purely out of curiosity, where was the blazer from? What type of shoes were you wearing?

I’m from the UK and it’s so much easier to dress stylish over here. Most people don’t give you shit for it, and conversely it’s not always commented upon as much. I can’t wait to go over to America this summer and ‘stand out.’

• 11/26/2014 at 10:18 pm

Blazer is custom.

Shoes are Call It Spring. Most malls have this store. Solid shoes and are quite cheap. I am very hard on my shoes. One pair lasts me around 4 months at best, so I usually buy ‘cheaper’ shoes. Nightlife is a bitch on shoes.

Thanks for the comment!

• Jordan Ayres
        11/26/2014 at 11:00 pm

Agreed. Nightlife is definitely a bitch on shoes. From day to day my go to is brogues/chelsea boots, but I always struggle with what shoes to wear on a night out. What colour/style/leather do you go for?

4. Fernando
    11/26/2014 at 8:14 am

Hey Christian love your work man
    Have a style question tho. I’m in college and 99% of the guys dress like shit therefore I feel somewhat uncomfortable when I’m dressing nice. Should I wait until I’m a little older to spend money on nicer clothes?

• 11/26/2014 at 9:57 am

Depends on your budget.

Don’t go into debt over clothes. Check out this article I did months ago on how to look sharp for cheap:

Also, looking good doesn’t mean you have to rock a suit. You can pull off a GQ look with a variety of outfits.

Lastly, don’t worry about what others might think. A lion is never concerned with the opinion of sheep.

• Fernando
        11/26/2014 at 8:34 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, I’ll go check out if they have any sales at Zara haha.

• lee
      11/26/2014 at 3:10 pm

Why are you dressed nice?
      “Someone here has to look good.”

Im 31 and live in a small suburb. All the bars in my area are filled with 19-25 year olds. And all the bars are country western clubs. A bunch of young adults standing around wearing cowboy hats and tshirts…probably trying to fuck their own sisters to a florida georgia line song. Everyone is cheap and dressed like shit.

I thought the same thing as you but the FIRST TIME I dressed up I noticed a difference immediately. Guys introduce you to their sisters. Sucessful businessmen will talk to you like your somebody. Im guessing you wont even pay cover at college bars when you dress like a man. It really is a game changer.

$300 for a buy one get one free deal on tailored blazers at mens wearhouse is how I got my start. I already had nice dress shirts and jeans. Just had to get on instagram and follow pocket square groups to learn about matching. Now im into suits. So start small. And seriously, pocket squares are fucking gold. Im pissed I did not know about them years ago.

I literally go out now…point at a chick, wave her over to me, give her a high five, and thats it. Nobody turns down a fucking high five. My last bang was a chick from the other side of the country. She walked up to me and opened by sayin…your the only guy dressed like a millionaire.

• 11/26/2014 at 10:19 pm

The beauty of dressing nice is you’re always the best dressed at the venue/party.

It’s one of the quickest ways to raise your value almost immediately.

5. Nathan
    11/26/2014 at 6:38 am

The interviewer sounds a lot like Dagonet.

6. Zamir
    11/26/2014 at 1:27 am

This is fucking awesome! I am a huge fan of Al Pacino and could see him in you. Body language, voice tone, dressing, impressions and so on. Dude, you should definitely post more videos!!! Thanks a lot for inspiring us to be a real, masculine and playboy man. That’s whom I always have been struggling to be.

7. gogo
    11/25/2014 at 8:56 pm

Ha… I’ve been waiting for some videos of you. More or less, I knew what to expect based on CMQ show and that short vine video you posted a while ago. However, this interview kept me smiling most of the time when I first watched it for some reason – I guess it’s your (almost)-constant smirk that maybe seemed a bit entertaining.

As expected, it was good to watch and learn (body language). Also, the mindset and introducing techniques seem to be worth considering and applying (not sure why I missed the former one in the NightClub Bible – I dunno, maybe it got mixed to much with some redundant shit… just kidding :D). Anyway… I really enjoy such short, simple techniques as they are easy to remember when you’re out having fun.

I have to admit I got a bit more curious about your (dressing) style after watching the video. White, burgundy, black… a bit unusual imo (not an expert) but cool looking. Maybe you could post your outfit setups from time to time (pics, desciptions). Not sure if you are interested in that and/or have time for such crap but it could be useful and should be good for the blog.

I am definitely among guys looking forward to seeing more videos of you. Some infield videos would be awesome, although I bet it might be a request not very realistic to have fulfilled.

cheers!

• 11/26/2014 at 6:18 am

Good suggestion about the outfit posts. May consider it based on my schedule/time.

8. lee
    11/25/2014 at 8:10 pm

Seeing these type of interviews makes your articles come across even more authentic. It is very clear with your mannerisms that you actually are the man you claim…unlike lots of manosphere guys out there. You should do more videos.

When I think of frame… I think one, liam neeson in schindlers list. Its a damn textbook. Especially the first 30 minutes of that movie. Then theres a few steve mcqueen videos I like. Your videos here will be another excellent example of frame I will show my struggling friends.

• 11/26/2014 at 6:17 am

Thanks Lee, I’ll consider it.

Liam Neeson has good presence and frame in many of his films. One of the last good strongly masculine actors left.

9. eddy
    11/25/2014 at 7:30 pm

This is why i fuckin said you need your youtube channel
    great stuff man

10. 11/25/2014 at 5:49 pm

Top-level style.
    Solid maintaining of frame.
    (gum chewing takes focus away from you and your style though. just my three cents)

11. MG
    11/25/2014 at 5:20 pm

Hey Christian, could you make an extra post about your dressing style?

12. MG
    11/25/2014 at 5:15 pm

excellent. very inspiring!

13. 11/25/2014 at 5:14 pm

what struck me most was your cool, composed demeanour. It felt like you weren’t even on camera. That sort of composure takes years to develop. Everything came full circle.

14. 11/25/2014 at 3:14 pm

btw you should make more vlogs, or making your content video related since it’s easier to listen to it and learn from it

15. 11/25/2014 at 2:30 pm

nice outfit christian, and i’m going to try out the mindset you describe but when i go out

i always party hard so i need to party less and approach more… what you think?

• 11/26/2014 at 6:13 am

Start pacing your drinking. Drink 1 glass of water after every drink.

Over drinking will cockblock the fuck out of you, plus it’ll be harder to remember what worked for you and what didn’t if you’re blacking out.

16. ASF
    11/25/2014 at 12:52 pm

Excellent interview. Great body language. You could take things to another level if you did more video stuff. Camera really likes you.

17. Johnny Paradise
    11/25/2014 at 5:51 am

Fucking unreal. very inspiring. Seeing the way you confidently act/move/talk etc on video really puts everything you preach into perspective. very insightful and entertaining as well.

18. Brodes
    11/25/2014 at 4:09 am

Suit game on another level. Rarely see motherfuckers that can rock a white jacket.

also dope interview. cool to see your mannerisms and your laid back attitude on vid