In the second episode of A Man In Demand Radio, I dive into what opportunity really is, not what many peoples’ perception of it is.
This is a hard-hitting episode where I peel back the myths surrounding the phrase “When opportunity comes knocking” and explain the reality of opportunity, sharing personal stories based on my life experience.
- Why society has completely misled you on what opportunities are
- What it takes to realize your vision in life
- How I got a full-ride to Law School
- The exact steps I took to open my own nightclub at the age of 24
- Why I DON’T want you spending all your time on the Project Playboy Forum
- The strategy behind real networking and meeting the power players you want to meet
- The one key aspect that is necessary for you to be successful (and without it you won’t reach your goals)
- How I got actor Wesley Snipes to become a regular customer at my nightclub
- The key difference between Losers and Winners
- And much, much more.
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode you must subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio. The good news is, it’s only $5/month and you have unlimited access to all past and future episodes! Join here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the link below to listen.
Note: in lieu of Monday’s Elevate Your Life and Friday’s Weekend Game Tips posts, I will be doing a podcast episode for each day covering the same niches. Each episode will be available at 6am (PST) on Mondays and Fridays.
Listen More: Episode #1: Rollo Tomassi Interview
Enrollment to the academy is now open. Click the banner below to find out more.