In Episode #4 of A Man In Demand Radio, I interviewed Andrew from The Private Man blog. This episode is packed with insight and wisdom from an older cat who’s been there and done that and I found this to be an inspirational episode on many levels. Here’s what we covered in the 2 hour interview.
- How to develop charisma and the practical steps you can take to better your personality
- What makes a good online dating profile and the one step you have to take to get results
- How to jump back into the dating game after a divorce
- Is it ever too late to learn Game and get girls? (we reveal the truth)
- One special ‘line’ that Andrew uses to great success to get a date (it’s so good, I’m going to use it!)
- What it really means to become a man and how you can get yourself on another level above the rest of your peers
- The effeminization of American men, what it means for society and how you can still retain masculine traits
- The best wingman a man can have and the optimum way to maximize the results
- Andrew’s battle with cancer and how he has persevered despite his odds
- And much, much more
This is yet another packed episode (2 hours in length) where through personal stories and age old wisdom, Andrew from The Private Man Blog gives us insight on what it really means to become a man. We laughed, we got serious, we broke life down and I’m excited to release this special episode that will help improve your life.
Enjoy the show and I’ll have Episode #5: How To Build A Harem (Part 2) available this Friday April 17th at 6am (PST).
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode you must subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio. The good news is, it’s only $5/month and you have unlimited access to all past and future episodes! Join here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the link below to listen.
Here’s to a kick-ass week gentlemen,
If you like the podcast, you will love the Academy. Click the banner below to find out more.