In Episode #26 of A Man In Demand Radio, I talk about one of my favorite subjects:
the power of mentorship.
With proper mentorship a man can find that many of the ‘invisible’ obstacles are removed almost immediately and a helping hand at the right time can be the difference between success and failure. I can say without a shadow of doubt in my mind, that I would not be where I am today if it wasn’t for my mentors.
In this episode I dive into what makes a good mentor and a slew more. Here’s a glimpse of what is covered.
- The Types of Mentors
- The Four Main Mentors in my life: I break down HOW I met them, WHAT they taught me and WHY they made such a difference in my life
- What makes a good mentor? (I include a checklist to use when looking for one)
- How you can find your own mentor
- The pitfalls to finding a mentor and The Three Main Ways You Can Waste Your Time: avoid these mistakes
- How to ensure you approach potential mentors with the right attitude (this is very key)
- What to do if you just can’t seem to find a mentor, or one who really wants to help YOU
- And much more!
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode simply subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio.
Join here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the link below to listen.