On Episode #28 of A Man In Demand Radio, I welcome a former mentee of mine to the show. Connor is a bright young guy who has dealt with and overcome depression, learned game and even built his own business from the ground up (all by the age of 23) and we discuss all of that on this week’s episode.
If you’ve struggled with depression, feel like the odds are stacked against you and need to hear some informative and practical help (with some light humor as well), then this episode is perfect for you.
- Connor’s battle with depression and what he did to overcome it
- Motorcycle Game: exact strategies to turn your bike into a chick magnet
- The one move he uses for first dates to test a girl’s willingness to follow (this is gold)
- One thing you should do at a bar, or party when you walk in that most riders don’t do which is a mistake
- Remember Rasheed from The Christian McQueen show? He stops by for a quick hilarious interview
- And much more!
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode simply subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio.
Join here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the link below to listen.