In Episode #33 of A Man In Demand Radio I continue this two-part podcast series with How To Be Cool (Part 2). The blog posts can be found here: How To Be Cool (Part 1 and Part 2), but I go into even more detail in this two-part podcast series.
Part 1 can be listened to here.
- Being cool isn’t always about what you’re doing, but what you’re NOT doing. I break this down inside.
- The difference between being a ‘strong and silent’ type vs. a ‘confident and strong type’. What do people respond to more? The science behind this doesn’t lie.
- How to give the gift of absence and how that amplifies your cool factor
- Is exposing your weaknesses a strength or a weakness? I tell you about the difference and how limited exposure can actually be conducive to your rep
- The power of being a connector: this is next level info
- The one thing that differentiates men from boys and how to go about doing it the right way
- One party ‘trick’ to keep your presence in demand
- Doers and Sayers: which one do you think is actually cool and who gets shit done?
- The final aspect of being cool and why it’s crucial for your success
- And much, much more!
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode simply subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio for a mere $5/month. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Join here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the link below to listen.