On Episode #36 of A Man In Demand Radio, I explore the power of the Rat Pack principle. I’ve written before about the importance of forming your own Rat Pack, but in this episode I share never before given advice on HOW to form your Rat Pack and WHERE to find the men who would be best in YOUR Rat Pack. You gents have requested this information for quite some time and now here it is.
- The 4 Step-process of HOW to form your own Rat Pack
- The 5 Step-process on WHERE to find men for your Rat Pack
- The exact places you can find these men
- The one thing that every member must bring to the table and you have to as well
- Why thinking BIG is key to your group’s success
- Leader tips
- How Frank Sinatra had Sammy Davis Jr’s back and was loyal
- What the original Rat Pack was actually called before the media named them
- And much, much more!
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode simply subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio for a mere $5/month. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Join here (it takes less than 1 minute)
Already a member? Click the link below to listen.