In Episode #52 of A Man In Demand Radio, I welcome #1 Amazon Best-Selling author, featured AskMen.com and MuscleandFitness.com writer and founder of HowToBeast.com, David De Las Morenas, to the show.
This episode is PACKED with from the trenches knowledge on starting your online business, to blogging to getting jacked.
If you’re interested in any of those topics, then this is a must-listen to episode.
And he’s even giving you a FREE Gift, but more about that in a bit.
Here’s just a sample of what we discussed.
- How David cracked the code to writing Amazon #1 ranking books (he’s done it before…MULTIPLE times with 8 books on Amazon!)
- How he got into creating a blog and his ‘light-bulb’ moment while working for a software company (yep, he did the 9-5 slave wage job before finding out the power of online income)
- His main tips for someone starting an online business (one is required information for those considering online entrepreneurship)
- David’s tools he uses to grow his online businesses, including email marketing, SEO ranking and checkout pages
- His intricate process he uses to write blog posts that CONNECT with readers and get ranked high on Google
- A slick ‘trick’ to get your blog posts to rank much higher on Google
- The joy of making money while you sleep (or on vacation, or on a date with a girl)
- How creating an online course (just 4 modules!) made one gent $250,000 in just 2 weeks (and how you can get started too regardless if you think that your knowledge isn’t important)
- The Instagram app he’s used to grow his IG naturally from 0 to over 6,000 followers (and continues to work for him)
- His best fitness articles and where you should start if you’re trying to get jacked
- And much, much more!
Not A Member? Go here to sign up. Just 16 PENNIES per day, takes just 30 seconds to sign up and you’ll have unlimited access!
Already a Member? Click the link below to listen to this great episode!
About that FREE Gift David is giving you…click the ‘Download Now’ orange button below to claim it.
Totally Free. Totally Useful. Don’t forget to snatch it while you can.
Connect with this week’s guest, David De Las Morenas:
- Website: How to Beast http://www.howtobeast.com
- Shredded Beast 2.0 Workout Program and Diet Plan http://www.shreddedbeast2.com
- Free Download: Self-Publishing Cheat Sheet http://www.passivein30.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/howtobeast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/howtobeast