In Episode #73 of A Man In Demand Radio, I welcome special guest King Bless (www.kingbless.com) to the show to discuss how to develop powerful charisma and leadership skills.
King brings a wealth of top-notch information and experience to this subject having served in the US Military as a highly decorated officer.
If you’ve been struggling to create your own charisma and leadership skills, whether in the workplace, or the bedroom, then this is a must-listen to episode.
We get very real in this episode, so the timid need not listen, but if you’re a man hell-bent on becoming a man in demand, then tune in.
- What real Charisma looks like and how it can change your life for the better
- How to develop extraordinary charisma even if you’re naturally an introvert and shy
- Real-life stories from the ships to the clubs to the bedroom on how to apply these skills
- King’s #1 tip *and many more* for creating POWERFUL leadership skills that will help you shine in the workplace
- How can a man use Charisma and Leadership when in a relationship? We break it all down, and yes it will keep your girls hooked
- And much, much more!
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Already a Member? Click the link below to listen to this great episode!