In Episode #75 of A Man In Demand Radio, I share my top tips for writing and how to actually make money doing it.
Fact is, most writers make jack shit.
They write for themselves, forgetting that the only thing that matters is the audience.
If you’ve ever dreamed about writing (and paying your rent with it), or are writing now, but maybe not making the money you can, then tune in to this episode to hear practical tips.
These tips and strategies are based on my experience from writing and selling 5 ebooks (that still sell like clockwork and I haven’t even released a new one in over 3 years), writing almost 500 articles on this blog and guest posting for multiple dating blogs.
- The simple and easy 3-step method you can use to overcome writer’s block
- The one method that most writers overlook and in the process cause their audience NOT to buy their book
- The easiest system to make your book and how to get a MASSIVE profit margin of 95%+
- Why you don’t need to write every single day to create an audience and what you should be doing instead
- How to position your book(s) to make them sell like clockwork constantly
- The exact page length of best-selling books and why longer isn’t necessarily better
- And much, much more!
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Already a Member? Click the link below to listen to this great episode!