In Episode #86 of A Man In Demand Radio I share with you my exact system for going to sleep and waking up. This is a detailed system based on 6.5-7 hours of sleep that has served me well and I believe will for you too.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- The perfect time to actually go to sleep to get that ‘deep’ sleep your body needs to recover from grueling workouts and a stressful day
- A ‘trick’ I use to ensure I get tired right before I go to sleep. Laying awake for an hour staring at the ceiling is a bitch, but you won’t have to anymore
- Another ‘trick’ that’s guaranteed to make you tired. If this won’t, nothing will
- The all important thing I do BEFORE I even get in bed to ensure the next day I hop out ready to get shit done
- The first thing I do when I get out of bed and it makes a big difference in my energy throughout the day
- The second thing I do that puts everything in perspective and ‘gets my attitude’ right
- The #1 thing you should AVOID when you wake up. Doing this right away fucks with your energy and can quite literally, ruin your day
- And much, much, more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know over 1,180+ smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new men joining daily?
With 115,000+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today.
Already a Member? Click the link below to listen to this great episode.
P.S. How many times have you spent $7 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential? A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks? A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash? Better to spend $7 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be. Get your membership today here.