In Episode #113 of the greatest men’s podcast on earth, I share tips and strategies for how you can get friends and build a social circle.
If you’ve struggled in the past with HOW to make friends, WHERE to find like-minded men and WHAT to do when you even meet cool people, then this episode is for you.
I am a social dynamics expert (I am better than anyone on earth when it comes to the field of getting people to like them and be drawn to them like a magnet) and in this episode I’ll show you exactly how I do that, so you can to.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- The fundamental mistake most people make when trying to make friends (you’re probably subconsciously doing this and it REPELS cool people)
- The Ladder Strategy for drawing people to you and getting them to want to hang around you
- The Push/Pull of friendship: if you’re not doing this, then you’re doing yourself a disservice
- Are you the Beta or the Alpha in the friendship: I’ll show you how to find out which one you are and how you can change it to the opposite if you like
- Building Loyalty in your friends: not every friend will be loyal (despite how well you treat them), but there’s some ‘tests’ you can run to determine if they are so you know who to cut off and who you can bring into your inner circle
- Building your Inner Circle of Friends and Advisors: these are crucial to your success and it’s all about quality; not quantity
- NEW! Moron of The Week: this new segment is where I go on a mini-rant about a particularly moronic person. Needless to say, it’s entertaining AF.
- And much, much, more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 1,807 smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new men joining daily?
With 155,900+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today.
Already a Member? Click the link below to listen to this great episode.
P.S. How many times have you spent $7 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential? A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks? A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash? Better to spend $7 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be. Get your membership today here.